Robotic Process Automation
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. The technology offers companies an alternative to outsourcing and can ultimately result in lower operating costs, decreased cycle times and increased productivity for employees.
Basic Features of RPA
Benefits of RPA
- A virtual Employee with increased speed and agility.
- Almost no changes required to existing IT landscape/architecture.
- Improved efficiency by digitizing and auditing process data.
- Set to operate in accordance with the necessary regulation and standards.
- Documents every step of transaction.
- Payback within a year.
- 100% accuracy in transaction.
- Reduced cost compared to an FTE.
- Automated solution works 24/7 driving responsiveness.
- Emulates human execution of repetitve process via existing user interfaces